Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall!!!

Fall is here! Fall is here! Fall is my favorite season! Crisp air, leaves falling from the trees and crunching under your feet. Well those are my past memories of fall, when I lived in Missouri, but now I live in Texas so the only crunching sound I hear are stepping on pine needles and pine cones. But the one thing I do love about Texas "Fall" is that the weather is so nice I can turn off my A/C, turn on my ceiling fans to full blast, and open my windows  to let the wonderful air in!!! It saves money and it makes the house smell so good! Anyways, because I don't get to see my oranges, reds, and yellows I like to recreate fall in my house!!! I love love love it. Here are some thing's that I have accumulated over the years.


On a side note this is beautiful Carthage, MO. my family and I took a trip back home in October to visit family and go to the Maple Leaf Parade. Beautiful maple trees lined up and down the sides of the street my husband grew up in Carthage :) I don't know who's house that is but the trees looked so pretty I had to take a picture and share with y'all. :)
So back to scheduled programing ;)
I got this lovely little hanging basket from Walgreen's I think for only $10 soo cute. 
 

This is the Mr. & Mrs. standing comfortably out front looking wonderful as always :) I saw this one house that had two boy and two girl scarecrows in their yard like a little scarecrow family it was so cute! I think I might do that! Of course with two boy scarecrows instead maybe make them stand a little shorter than the "mom and dad" ......??hmmm??
Why hello there Mr lizard.
This adorable piece my husband got for me! He said he got this instead of flowers because of course flowers die. But this will last forever :)
This arrangement I made from a wire hanging plant holder with the hay liner that goes inside a couple bags of the plastic pumpkins and squash and 4 different arrangements of fake flowers all for a dollar a piece at the dollar tree!! My FAVORITE store. So I made this for about 8 bucks :) 
This is my china hutch it was given to me by my in-laws I am eventually going to give
 it a face lift (future blog!) Anyways Ive had the glass mug that's on the top shelf for about 3 years I got it at the dollar tree along with the plastic acorns and the leaf garland inside of it. My pretty orange vase was a present from my husband for my birthday he bought me a bouquet of beautiful flowers and had them delivered to my work. So romantic :)  The hanging wreath is from Avon I think it was on sale so I bought two the other one is in my guest bedroom. Ive had them for about 4 years now so I really cant remember how much they were :| sorry. But the best part it that they are fragrant wreaths and they smell like FALL! The scarecrow basket I believe I got him at a garage sale a loooong time ago so I just fill him up with fake leaves. As for the dishes and my beautiful crystal glasses they were wedding presents and I love them :)

This is one of our DVD cases with my cute mini pumpkin scarecrows with dangling legs! I got them at the dollar store too. The letter blocks were a house warming present from my mother in-law. They are from Blessings Unlimited and the website is http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/ Well that's about it for now :/ Ill have to add a picture later when I get my other two scarecrows up. Cant wait!!! (guess I should probably take that spooky sign down? Halloween is over lol) Next Ill be blogging about a very easy D.I.Y wreath that involves a wire hanger, ornaments, and garland pretty pretty I made it for my Great Ones for Christmas! But first I need to put away a massive amount of laundry :O see ya in a bit Bye!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment