Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diaper Boxes.....REALLY???

So having two boys that are still in diapers (unfortunately) we buy A LOT of diapers, so to save money we buy in bulk. When you buy diapers in bulk they come in boxes and let me tell you I love boxes! I don't keep a lot of boxes because I'm kind of picky when it comes to keeping them. First they have to be sturdy and thick, next they have to be clean, I know that sounds weird, but when I say clean not only do I mean from dirt and spots, I also mean nice and neat without any jagged edges :) I always knew diaper boxes would come in handy I just didn't know what to do with them until now....




my husband and I have been married 4 years now and we have moved 6 different times (because of his job) so we haven't really had a chance to get  "real" bed side tables. For now we are using the small parson tables that you can get at walmart for like 14$ when its college season lol. But I am happy with my tables for now ;) so because we have these tables and they don't have any drawers or shelves on them all I have is the table top, and if I don't have room on the top of my table then naturally everything goes to the floor(where else am I gonna put it) I'm a big "table hoarder" I like everything there where I can reach it. My kindle, Women's Health magazine, bible study stuff, knitting stuff, my ear phones (my son likes to mess with them so I have to keep them in my room) as well as my sunglasses, I also have my glass pen holder with my pens in it.



What a mess right?



 So I thought it would be great to get a basket to put everything in but I didn't have one then I thought well what about a diaper box they are sturdy and  wide enough so the gears in my head started turning. All I did was get scrap booking paper that matched my room and hot glued it to the diaper box. and voila my very own customize "basket" I love it and it fits perfectly underneath my table! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment